This workshop is currently sold out. You can join our waiting list below in case a space becomes available.
Saturday 10:00 - 15:00 & Sunday 10:00 - 15:00
Introduction to Essential oils & Natural Perfumery is a 10-hour hands on workshop spread over two days.
The workshop covers beginner basics and tips to get you started in using essential oils safely; good basic knowledge of key essential oils, blending techniques and practical skills. The workshop is structured to allow adequate time for group and individual work, questions and answers, as well as written notes to take away.
We shall explore the following topics and you will learn how to create your own 10ml natural perfume rollerball using essential oils:
- A brief history of perfumery and perfume materials, from antiquity to modern day usage and inspiration
- Understanding Perfume structure, classification & the classic fragrance families
- The art and science of blending, exploring and smelling 16 essentials oils
- Perfume vocabulary, the art of smelling and training the nose developing creativity and fragrance ideas
- Discussing the link between memory, emotion, imagination and scent
- Safety, dilutions, storage, creating a formula and record keeping
Did You Know
If you're a resident of the EEA (The European Economic Area) for 3 years or more and are over 19 years old you can attend one free workshop per academic year!*
We have a limited number of free places, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment!
See our terms and conditions for more information.
To find out if you're eligible for a free workshop or to book a place please answer the questions below.
Is This Your First Workshop With Us Between August 2018 - July 2019?
Are you over 19 and a resident of the EEA (The European Economic Area)?