Sunday 8 July 10:00 - 15:00 & Sunday 15 July 10:00 - 15:00
Introduction to Essential oils & Natural Perfumery is a 10-hour hands on workshop spread over two days.
The workshop covers beginner basics and tips to get you started in using essential oils safely; good basic knowledge of key essential oils, blending techniques and practical skills. The workshop is structured to allow adequate time for group and individual work, questions and answers, as well as written notes to take away.
We shall explore the following topics and you will learn how to create your own 10ml natural perfume rollerball using essential oils:
- A brief history of perfumery and perfume materials, from antiquity to modern day usage and inspiration
- Understanding Perfume structure, classification & the classic fragrance families
- The art and science of blending, exploring and smelling 16 essentials oils
- Perfume vocabulary, the art of smelling and training the nose developing creativity and fragrance ideas
- Discussing the link between memory, emotion, imagination and scent
- Safety, dilutions, storage, creating a formula and record keeping
Did You Know
Get 20% off a workshop and 30% off your next when you book both workshops together!
You can 'Gift' any one of our workshops for someone